Monday, August 27, 2012

{Blog Hop #27}

Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome to our weekly Blog Hop Event! Blog hop is a great and fun way to be discovered, meet and gain new followers, and to be inspired by other bloggers. This hop will last an entire week; from Monday, August 27, 2012 to Sunday, September 2, 2012. To join the hop, there are only a few simple rules..

The rules are....
1. Please follow BlogLoveTherapy (blog or twitter) and leave a comment/feedback on our blog- Let us know what type of feature you would like us to add and/or how we can improve our site.
2. Post about this hop on your blog, twitter, and facebook. This will help drive traffic to the hop. The more people know about it, the more likely you will be discovered.
*Don't forget to mention the hop throughout the week.*
3. A couple of our readers would like to know how they can improve on their blog:  Mrs Jack Of All Trades Daily and Sparkle Girls Life. You can comment on one or both, the choice is yours. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated. 
4. Hop around and be inspired. Please follow at least 5 other bloggers and don't forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop.

Simple enough? Good, let's get started...
Happy Hopping
Don't forget to grab our button


9 comments:

  1. Another monday, Another blog hope, can't wait to discover some lovely new blogs this week! :D check out my blog...link at number 47 and don't forget to leave me your lovely comments.

    es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com - for beauty reviews, hauls and health posts

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just joining this blog hop - what a fun way to get to know other blogs! Love the layout of this site - my only recommend would be to have something about the writers of the blog, unless I'm missing it. Thanks!
    Teresa from My Makeup Bag http://www.my-makeupbag.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower, i would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting, I'm having a giveaway free to everyone! <3

    hugs, april

    http://arusticlove.blogspot.com/2012/08/50th-blogger-jewelryhair-clip-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this awesome blog and blog hop! =)
    I'm having a giveaway right now on my blog, so I hope you'll come visit!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to join in on the blog hop! Would love to have more people hearing what I have to say and hopefully enjoying it too!
    Stop by and have a look :)
    Liv :)
    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been months (I think!) since I did a blog hop, I am feeling very excited about blogging once again so can't wait to find some new ones :)
    Sophie, duckandegg.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to join the blog hop :) I think the critiques are awesome and I think a great rate to help critique would be two write something I like to call "two stars and a wish" so other bloggers can help critique. They can write two things they found were great and a wish which would be something they could work on :)
    hope you'll drop by and have a peek ^^
    wwww.cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, great suggestion! Will def. try it out. Thank you =)

      Delete