I am a simple kind of gal... So for my fall outfit pick, it would be this:
1. Michael Kors Runway Twist Watch-- I love watches and found this to be the perfect additional to my collection.
2. AE Lightweight Boyfriend Cardigan-- I loveeeeee this cardigan- although it is a little long on me (I am petite) I still love the look and feel of it. Plus, you can pretty much pair it with anything. There's also little buttons on the sleeve so you can roll it up.
3. Michael Kors Silver Tone Twist Ring -- love this. So simple, but yet beautiful.. Sometimes it's the little simple things that can bring the outfit together.
4. Regular V-Neck Long Sleeve-- similar one here. I normally get mine from Loft/Ann Taylor.
5. Boots- See here. I love boots. It's casual but yet stylish
6. Forever 21 Ankle Leggings-regular black leggings. Perfect for when I want to wear my boots.
7. Max & Chloe Blue Stone Ring-- Gives my simple and plain outfit the little punch of color it needs.
There you have it. That's my fall outfit. What do you think?
What is your favorite fall outfit? Write a post about it then link up here.