Monday, September 17, 2012

{Blog Critique-Yuli Conversation}

Monday, September 17, 2012


"I am not the most fashionable person, but I have a strong passion for fashion, art, and everything that is beautiful and unique. So this is my way to express myself, and conversate with you about my personal style, beauty products, food, and whatever else will come to mind..."













Ever wonder what others think about your blog? I know I do and so does one of our curious reader: Yuli of YuliConversations.

After reviewing her blog, here's what I like:
-Cute and simple layout
-Very cute Button
-Good placement of Page Labels
-Like the Video Bar Idea
-Great 'About Me' page

Here's what I think she can improve on:
-Pictures are very small... You can adjust the width of your blog so it gives you more room for your posts.
-Your style is cute so I would love links to products/items that you posted.
-No social media icons-- twitter, facebook, pinterest??
-I find asking a question at the end of the post give readers a reason to leave comments. 



Hmm, that's all I can think of. What are your thoughts? Please let Yuli of YuliConversations know by leaving a comment below. Let her know what you like and dislike. As always, constructive criticism is welcome.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment