Monday, November 5, 2012

{Blog Hop #37}

Monday, November 5, 2012
Remember to check out the 10 Day You Challenge linky party- Click Here  
  ----------------------------------------
Welcome to our weekly Blog Hop Event! Blog hop is a great and fun way to be discovered, meet and gain new followers, and to be inspired by other bloggers. This hop will last an entire week; from Monday, November 5, 2012 to Sunday, November 11, 2012. To join the hop, there are only a few simple rules..

The rules are....
1. Please follow BlogLoveTherapy (blog or twitter) and leave us a comment if you'd like us to follow you on blog and/or twitter- let us know which one you'd like us to follow. 
2. Post about this hop on your blog, twitter, and facebook. This will help drive traffic to the hop. The more people know about it, the more likely you will be discovered.
*Don't forget to mention the hop throughout the week.*
3. Hop around and be inspired. Please follow at least 5 other bloggers and don't forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop.

Simple enough? Good, let's get started...
Happy Hopping
Don't forget to grab our button



12 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I follow you on gfc so can i get a follow back on mine?

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed you back via gfc =) Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Hello there, I followed you on GFC! Care to follow me as well?
    Thanks!
    Krys @ Keeping + in a - World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Followed you back on GFC. Love your blog layout ^_^

      Delete
  3. New follower here and joined the hop! Check out my blog and follow me back if you like :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi follower. I am on doing Giveaway :)

    http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found this blog! I am your newest follower and thanks for the hosting the hop as well, found some great blogs!

    Would love it if you checked out my blog, thanks.

    Ally @ www.theadventuresofally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these hops I always find the most wonderful blogs.

    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to find your blog and join the hop! Thanks for hosting!!

    Aimee
    http://www.allaboutthejoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I am loving this blog hop. My blog is http://hopeandsugar.blogspot.in/ .Would love it if you follow me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Glad I found this blog hop, having a good look around :)

    Would be awesome if you could check out my blog! X

    ReplyDelete