Thursday, November 1, 2012

{10 Day You Challenge- Five Foods}

Thursday, November 1, 2012
Yay, it's finally Thursday!! Are you ready for the 10 Day You Challenge Link Up Party? I AM! =)
Today is the Five Foods challenge.Here's are my five favorite foods. =) Getting hungry just thinking about it.
 {Five Foods}
1. Sushi- Hands down my favorite food. If I could eat sushi everyday, I would.
2. Miso Salmon- Yum. I love the one at cheesecake. If you have the perfect recipe for this please do forward it to me. =)
3. Crabs- Love it. Especially Crab Cakes
4. Green Tea Ice Cream- Favorite ice cream. Once I ate the whole tube in one sitting. Yes, it was THAT good.
5. Thai Papaya Salad- Sweet, sour, spicy. What more can you ask for? Now imagine it with sticky rice =)

There you have it, my five foods. =) Boo, now I am hungry. Anyway, what are yours?

Be sure to Link up every Thursday for the 10 Day You Challenge + this will give you something new to blog about (at least for a while) ^_^

P.S-  You can join at any time. The linkup does not close until next year; that way people who happen to stumble on it later can still join. I am trying to figure out how to make it not have an end date though...Blah.

Anyway,
Don't forget to grab our button 



 
Tune in next Thursday for my four books!!

6 comments:

  1. I love everything in your list! Now I'm craving for some asian food!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a couple of giveaways on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could live off sushi as well and I love crab too. I keep hearing good things about green tea ice cream, I really need to find a place out here where I can get some.

    x♥x♥ Sweet Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm those are interesting foods for sure!!! I have never in my life heard of Green Tea ice cream though... I wrote my post for this weeks ago because I was SO excited about this topic! (and because I had a wedding I was in today and I didn't want to be busy and forget...) thus the reason I am linking up so late in the day... :)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE SUSHI!! :) yum yum yum!

    p.s. are there 2 different labels you're using? cos some of them don't come up when I click on the 10 day you challenge label :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much for catching this. I thought I already fixed it, but I guess not.. hehe

      Delete
  5. Green tea icecream is delicious, great choice :)

    ReplyDelete