Monday, September 3, 2012

{Blog Critique-A Hint Of Sunlight}

Monday, September 3, 2012
Looking for our weekly blog hop? Click Here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Even though I don't have a fabulous life, I still like writing about it. I read somewhere that a city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither is a lamp on a stand. Their light is visible in the darkness. In the same way, I hope to be a hint of sunlight in this bleak world."
  

Ever wonder what others think about your blog? I know I do and so does one of our curious reader: meet Ile from A Hint of Sunlight. Ile is a second year MSIT student and loves to write. She blogs pretty much about everything.. From beauty to fashion to travel and photography. Her blog is full of amazing travel pictures and fashion outfits that you don't want to miss; So be sure to check it out.

After reviewing her blog, here's what I like:
-Banner is bright and cute
-Good placement of Page labels
-All posts are very detailed and interesting-- especially the makeup review ones. Love how she has likes, dislikes, and over all rating.
-Pictures are clear, big, and beautiful.
-Cute name and love the quote!!

Here's what I think she can improve on:
-Would love an actual 'About Me' page in addition to the About Me section.
-The page labels are on two lines. Home is on one and the rest is on the second line.. Why is this? This could just be my computer.. but it's something you should take a look at.
-Move the 'About Me' section above the "this blog is open to collaboration and sponsorship..."
-No Social Media Icons?


Hmm, that's all I can think of. What are your thoughts? Please let Ile of A Hint of Sunlight know by leaving a comment below. Let her know what you like and dislike. As always, constructive criticism is welcome.. =)


1 comment: