Monday, August 13, 2012

{Life and Loves-Blog Critique}

Monday, August 13, 2012
Looking for our weekly blog hop- Click Here
--------------------------------------------------------- 
Ever wonder what others think about your blog? I know I do and so does one of our curious reader: Tasmin of Life and Loves. Tasmin is an 18 year old from rural Shropshire. She is a bit of a self confessed chatterbox and so started her blog to have a place to put all her thoughts or "jibber" as she calls it. Cute. Anyway, read out to see what I have to say about her blog.



After reviewing her blog, here's what I like:
-Page tabs- always a plus to have them
-Great 'About Me' page
-Good placement of left side bar
-I like the post title font.
-Background and banner. It's colorful and different.

Here's what she can improve on:
-The page seems empty. There just isn't much going on. I know you just started to blog again after taking a two months break so it my take a while to get back into the routine, but when you do.. I'd suggest you add more pictures. 

Hmm, that's all I can think of. What are your thoughts? Please let Tasmin know by leaving a comment below.  As always, constructive criticism is welcome. =)  

1 comment:

  1. I love the header and the background. I would just say add more pictures. It has been my experience that people enjoy pictures more than text.

    Keep Smiling!
    -Ashley Udoh

    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete