Monday, July 16, 2012

{Blog Hop #21}

Monday, July 16, 2012
Welcome to our weekly Blog Hop Event! Blog hop is a great and fun way to be discovered, meet and gain new followers, and to be inspired by other bloggers. This hop will last an entire week; from Monday, July 16, 2012 to Sunday, July 22, 2012. To join the hop, there are only a few simple rules..

The rules are....
1. Please follow BlogLoveTherapy (blog or twitter). Leave a comment if you’d like us to follow your blog or twitter.
2. Post about this hop on your blog, twitter, and facebook. This will help drive traffic to the hop. The more people know about it, the more likely you will be discovered.
*Don't forget to mention the hop throughout the week.*
3. A couple of our readers would like to know how they can improve their blog: DianaLuv and SparkleInSequins. You can comment on both or one, it's up to you. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 
4. Hop around and be inspired. Please follow at least 5 other bloggers and don't forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop.
 
Simple enough? Good, let's get started...

Happy Hopping

Don't forget to grab our button





Don't forget to check out our chat community: Click Here 

On a side note, one of my favorite blogger, Jasmine of AdamAlexMommy, is doing something I find truly inspiring and so I wanted share it with you guys.. For an entire month, every comment she receives on her blog she will donate $1.00 (US) to Operation Smile. You can find more information about Operation smile on her blog. Click Here. The pictures will break your heart! I think what she's doing is truly wonderful.

9 comments:

  1. I'd love for you to follow me and critique my blog! That would be great!

    Helen xxx

    beautifullysuperfluous.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Monday, Another Blog hop, Couldn't think of monday without it now...

    Please come and check out my blog (link at number 38) and leave me your lovely comments to let me know you stopped by, It'd really make my day :D

    http://es-jaymakeup.blogspot.co.uk/ - for beauty reviews, Hauls and health posts

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love blog hops :) I love finding new, great blogs to follow :).

    natalieroseanne.blogspot.co.uk
    @clutzyprincess

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, I followed 6 new blogs!!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to join a new blog hop.

    bataneyelash.blogspot.com

    @bataneyelash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just followed 5 blogs I'd've never found if I hadn't come across this! :D

    Added mine in too (^__^) xx

    http://themaryfairy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's to my first time joining a blog hop!
    I hope everyone has an amazing week!!

    Come by and visit!

    Andie
    http://andiestravelingpants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to realize also that your own learning does not end in attending an outstanding occupational therapy school. Apart from the instructions and training you obtain through formalized education, you will also need to attend different seminars, talks and various part-time lessons, so you could always keep yourself up-to-date with all the current developments in this particular field.

    ReplyDelete