Thursday, November 22, 2012

{10 Day You Challenge-Two Songs}

Thursday, November 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving!! Have lots of fun and stay safe for those of you who are going black friday shopping. Anywho, it's Thursday again! =)
Today is the Two Songs challenge

 {Two Songs}
1. Don't Want To Miss A Thing- Aerosmith- yes yes, I know... this song is olddd.. but I still love it! It's one of the few songs that I can listen to over and over again and again. I fell in love with this song because of Armageddon (a really good movie that I think everyone should watch). Anyway, love the meaning, love the song, love aerosmith!=)
2. More than Words- Frankie J-- Gosh, it's been a while since I've listened to this song.. but man do I love it.. It's also old, but good. =) Blah, songs back then were so... good.

There you have it, my two songs. What are yours? 

Be sure to grab our button below:



 

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love that song by Aerosmith! I never even heard it until Autry (my guy) pulled it up on youtube a few months ago...totally love it!!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than words is such a good song!
    New follower! Wish I knew about the 10 day challenge before...looks so fun!

    Kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is going well...the Monday link party was not posted and the Thursday 10 Day YOU link up wasn't posted before that. Just know you're missed!!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting!! Come visit our Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you will!! It's a great and easy way to get followers to your lovely blog/website or to your Twitter/Facebook, etc...
    Link up your website and pages too! Aloha Friday Blog Hop {HERE}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post keep up with this interesting work.It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so thanks for taking time to discuss this! Best Dating Site

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment. We're really glad this content was useful and hope you will check back with us to read future articles!
    weight management chicago

    ReplyDelete