Thursday, November 15, 2012

{10 Day You Challenge- Three Films}

Thursday, November 15, 2012
Looking for our weekly blog hop? Click Here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, it's finally Thursday!! Are you ready for the 10 Day You Challenge Link Up Party? I AM! =)

Today is the Three Films challenge

 {Three Films}
1. Family Man- My favorite go to Christmas movie. There's just something about this movie that makes me love it so much. Maybe it's the life lesson it teaches: Money isn't everything and you really don't know what you have until it's gone, but you also don't know what you've been missing until it arrives.. Or maybe because it gets me to think about what's really important in my life. Well, which ever it is, I love this movie.

2. Despicable Me- Love this. Very cute. Favorite scene from the movie: "It's so fluffy I'm going to die!" hehe. I giggle every single time I hear this. =)

3.Superbad- I love stupid silly movies.

There you have it, my three films. And I just have to add the movie UP to my list. I love the grumpy old man and the boy scout kid. Best team ever. Super Cute!  =)

Be sure to Link up every Thursday for the 10 Day You Challenge + this will give you something new to blog about (at least for a while) ^_^

P.S-  You can join at any time. The linkup does not close until next year; that way people who happen to stumble on it later can still join. I am trying to figure out how to make it not have an end date though...Blah.

Anyway,
Don't forget to grab our button 



 
Tune in next Thursday for my two songs!! 

P.S-Taking suggestions for new linkup party... Some I have in mind: Why you started blogging, What I did this weekend linkup...

9 comments:

  1. Despicable Me is beyond adorable! I definately love the "It's so fluffy!" part as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Despicable Me! I think Family Man is a great feel god movie. I haven't seen Super Bad yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbad was hilarious. If you love stupid silly movies then you should check out 21 Jump Street. That was amazingly funny and actually entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I adore Despicable Me & Up!! :)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despicable Me is one of my favourites too - everytime I watch it I want a kid just as cute as Agnes! :-) And I completely agree with Helen B too - Up is adorable!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still need to get around to watching Despicable Me, but I did watch Up... and was just devastated by the first several minutes of the movie. My goodness. It was still good, but jeez.

    I agree on Family Man. You never know what you have/don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've seen those movies...but I do love stupid movies. lol
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete