Thursday, October 11, 2012

{10 Day You Challenge- Eight Fears}

Thursday, October 11, 2012
Don't forget to link up to our weekly blog hop. Click Here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay, it's finally Thursday!! Are you ready for the 10 Day You Challenge Link Up Party? I AM! =)

Have FUN! Don't forget to grab our button below.
 
Today is the Eight Fears challenge. Here are my

 {8 Fears}

1. I am scared of thunder. It's quite funny actually... because I wasn't scared of it as a kid so I don't know why I am so scared of it now. Anyway, I am scared of thunder, but love the rain. Don't know how that works, but somehow it just does...
2. I am t-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-ddddddd of all bugs.
3. The dentist. Gah, I hate them.
4. Scared of rollercoasters. I go on them, but I literally hold on for dear life.
5. The sound of nails on chalkboard. It gives me the shivers just thinking about it. >_<
6. Scary movies- i watch it through the spaces between my fingers. Funny story- as a kid, after watching scary movies, I would make my sister sit outside the bathroom door because I was too scared to be there by myself. HA HA
7. Having a bad haircut! Ahh, this brings back old oldddd memories. I asked for layers..and came out with.. something similar to a mullet. Imagine that! Yea, I cried for MONTHS.
8. Public Speaking-- no matter how prepared I am I still get very nervous. 

Well, there you have it. My eight fears. I have a lot more, but being the superstitious person that I am...I wanted to keep it very super simple. Hope you don't mind. Anyway, what are yours? Link up below.

 Be sure to Link up every Thursday for the 10 Day You Challenge + this will give you something new to blog about (at least for a while) ^_^

P.S- The linkup does not close until next year; that way people who happen to stumble on it later can still join. I am trying to figure out how to make it not have an end date though...Anyway,
Don't forget to grab our button 



 
Tune in next Thursday for my seven wants!! This one is going to be Easyyy =)

5 comments:

  1. I hate bugs, but mainly beetles/junebugs. I think they chase me, because they know I'm afraid of them. Ugh they're big, fat and make the loudest buzz noise. It ruins Summer for me, because I know I'll end up seeing one where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers for no.8!we're the same.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I have an extreme dislike for nails on paper! It's very strange but it grosses me out.

    ReplyDelete