Monday, August 6, 2012

{Blog Hop #24}

Monday, August 6, 2012
Don't forget to check out our newest addition: Chat Community

------------------------------------------------
Welcome to our weekly Blog Hop Event! Blog hop is a great and fun way to be discovered, meet and gain new followers, and to be inspired by other bloggers. This hop will last an entire week; from Monday, August 6, 2012 to Sunday, August 12, 2012. To join the hop, there are only a few simple rules..

The rules are....
1. Please follow BlogLoveTherapy (blog or twitter) and leave a comment if you'd like us to follow you on blog or twitter.
2. Post about this hop on your blog, twitter, and facebook. This will help drive traffic to the hop. The more people know about it, the more likely you will be discovered.
*Don't forget to mention the hop throughout the week.*
3. Hop around and be inspired. Please follow at least 5 other bloggers and don't forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop.

Simple enough? Good, let's get started...
Happy Hopping
Don't forget to grab our button


16 comments:

  1. love your bloghops please follow me xxxx http://xteaseflutterpoutx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joined for the first time! Have followed you on twitter (@emilyannbeauty) and would love it if you guys checked out my blog emilyannbeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. added my link:) and following your blog:)

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog darl! Just added my link and followed your blog on GFC :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again lovelies, Monday wouldn't be the same without a blog hop. My link is at number 39 this week, please feel free to check it out and leave me your comments to let me know what you think...and don't forget to hit the follow button

    es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com - for beauty reviews, hauls and health posts

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just added my link and followed! Love this idea! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my second blog hop! Thanks for doing this guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the new look of your blog. :)

    have a great week!

    jasmine
    ADAM ❤ ALEX Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think these bloghops are such a good idea, I've found loads of new blogs to read. It would be brilliant if you could follow my blog back :)

    http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Added my link :) Looking forward to finding some great new blogs. :) Been tweeting out about the hop!

    Sarah xx
    Life in a Break Down

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time linking up with you. Looking forward to checking out some new blogs. www.afreshstartonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. first time linking up and am excited to find some fabulous blogs. Hoping you'll stop by and follow us back.
    www.longingforaprons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time linking up an I'm your newest follower, thanks for hosting the link-up.

    http://TodaywiththeTennerys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just added my link. I'm your newest follower!

    V
    http://svenagrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just added my link. I am so happy I didn't miss the blog hop. I will add the hop to my page. In morning, I will follow five other blogs.

    Thanks,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have blogged about the blog hop...love this idea. :) I have forgotten how to add my link...where do I do it?x

    ReplyDelete