Monday, April 30, 2012

{Blog Critique- SmallTownFabulous}

Monday, April 30, 2012
Looking for our weekly blog hop? Click Here
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ever wonder what others think of your blog? I know I do and so does one of our curious reader: Meet Brigid of SmallTownFabulous. Brigid loves to shop so it's no surprise her blog is about fashion. Her blog showcase her personal styles, trends she's loving, and occasionally what she scored from her many shopping sprees. Being new to blogging, Brigid would love to know what you think of her blog: what you like, don't like, think she add or remove. Let her know by leaving a comment below. As always, Constructive criticism is welcome. =)


I personally love how clean her page is and those bubbles- it gives her page the right pop of color. Love it.

Be sure to check out Brigid's blog and let her know what you think- it would be greatly appreciated.
 -----------------------------------
Ever wonder what others think about your blog, website, product, etc? Well, now you can. If you are interested and would like your blog, website, or product critiqued by our readers, please send a brief description of your blog/product to bloglovetherapy@gmail.com. ATTN: Critique.

11 comments:

  1. awee how sweet! her page is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the little dots in the layout however I'm not a fan of the all caps font I think it makes things a bit difficult to read. For your outfit posts you could do some close up shots of your shoes/accessories to help tie in more photos to your blog posts.

    Hope this helps!

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean line look, the bubbles give it personality with out business.
    I agree about the all caps font too. It makes run together a bit and seem like a longer read but the overall look is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I love the clean look. I also agree with the caps. I feel that it clutters the page a bit and makes it more difficult to focus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. her blog is delightful.... love the bubbles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey small town fabulous! i agree i love the background and when i was a newer blogger I wasn't that great at taking pictures. but practice makes perfect! I started playing with the macro mode, the lighthing, and this and that and now I am quite happy with most of my pictures. one thing i can tell you is to make sure that little flower icon is always ON .you can read up on it on the internet too. just google it. i think photo's are the most important thing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your blog is lovely. The bubbles add a unique touch, I've never seen that on anyone else's blog and seeing as to how there's a lot of us, having something that no one else has is a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the blog looks great, very readable, clean fresh managable to navigate around. Would only say the thing agreeing with @Ashley k is the font!

    xox

    http://fashionbreaksmyheart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white background and the bubbles, the font could be better though and not capitalized :) cute blog x

    ReplyDelete